With the holidays upon us, we pause for a moment to reflect and say thank you. Thank you for your trust in us and for allowing us to be part of your financial family. We look forward to many more years of working together to plan, invest and succeed. We wish you the happiest of holidays and a prosperous New Year!
Please note our holiday schedule:
Wednesday, December 24: 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Thursday, December 25: Closed
Friday, December 26: Closed
Wednesday, December 31: 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Thursday, January 1: Closed
Friday, January 2: Closed
Here are a few bits of holiday trivia to impress your friends and family this season.
- Which witch? Italy has a tradition of a witch dropping gifts for children through the chimney at Christmas. (source)
- Nog notes. The popular holiday drink, eggnog is an American invention. (source)
- Dashing through the snow. Popular Christmas song, Jingle Bells, was actually written for Thanksgiving. (source)
- Doe a deer. Vixen is the only reindeer named after another animal. (source)
- Spelling bee. There have been 16 ways found to spell Hanukkah in English. (source)
- For the rest of us. Seinfeld character Frank Costanza created the alternative holiday, Festivus. (source)
- Royal tidings. Queen Victoria was the first English monarch to own a Christmas tree. (source)
- Dreamers dream. White Christmas is the number one selling holiday song of all time. (source)
- Too much time on their hands. Norwegian scientists have hypothesized that Rudolph’s red nose is caused by a parasitic infection of the respiratory system. (source)
- Presents galore. The presents given in the Twelve Days of Christmas add up to 364 gifts. (source)